Session Start: Thu Jun 10 20:59:57 1999
*** Now talking in #A-Next
*** Topic is 'A-Next #13 "The End" Part One'
<Star> *******AT ATTENTION*******
<IronMan> @@
<Goblin> @@
<Titan> @@
<Patriot> @@
<Afterburn> @@
<Cross> @@
<AmericanDream> @@
<Firestorm> @@
<Star> LAST ISSUE:
<Star> A-NEXT WAS CAUGHT IN A THREE-WAY BATTLE BETWEEN THE MAESTRO, CHAMPIONS, AND THEMSELVES WHILE CROSS LANDED ON THE GAMMA BOMB WHICH HAD A TIMER TICKING DOWN.
<Star> SCENE> THE BATTLE IS STILL GOING ON WHILE THE CAVE SEEMS TO BE CRUMBLING AS CROSS FINDS THE GAMMA BOMB WITH STAR.
<Star> SIM START>
<Star> Hellion> ::fires multiple plasma blasts from her armor at Mole Men:: Keep at it
<Goblin> ::wraps his cape over the big grey fool's head, pulling back as hard as he can:: Yee ha! Ride 'em...oh hell! ::ducks a little to avoid the wall::
<Cross> Star... get out of here... ::begins powering up a flame blast::
<Star> oh right... and get my A-Next benifits pulled away from me?
<AmericanDream> ::frowns and engages several mole man, launching in quite a few attacks::
<Cross> No.. I mean... get everybody out so I can detonate the bombs
<Star> Maestro> ::keeps slamming Titan into a wall::
<Star> You know if you detonate it... it might contaminate the water
<IronMan> ::Hovers in the air, hands outstretched as he fires a repulsor blast at the feet of Maestro::
<AmericanDream> ::eyes widen:: Titan!
<Afterburn> ::charges heat and fires a blast at Maestro::
<Firestorm> um... uh... ::looks around frantically:: Die!!! ::fires a blast at mole men:: Please?  Or at least give up nicely?
<Cross> And kill me in the process ::shrugs::
<Titan> MrMaestro GAHH! , sir, GAHHH! if you could maybe elaborate GAHH! on this GAHH! Grail thing?
<Star> ACTION> A BOOMING VOICE CALLS OUT FROM THE ENTRANCE
<Star> Omen> I know all about Grail.  A-Next I need your help.
<AmericanDream> ::whirls around in the direction of the voice:: What now?
<Patriot> ::throws his shield, aimed at some of the Mole Men::
<Goblin> ::wraps his arms around teh grey monster's neck and holds on for deer life:: this is why i never wanted to be a cowboy!!
<Star> Maestro> Shut up.... ::blinks:: what?
<Star> ACTION> A MUSCULAR MAN IN CLOAK WALKS INTO THE CAVERN AND EASILY BLOCKS ALL THE ATTACKS AT HIM
<Titan> ::blinks:: Good. . ::shrinks down and tries to creep past everyone to get to omen::
<AmericanDream> how can we help?
<Cross> ::stops charging up the flame blast and glances around::
<Star> ACTION> MAESTRO CHARGES OMEN IN A RAGE AND IS ACTUALLY STUNNED BY OMEN'S PUNCH
<AmericanDream> ((whoa..))..
<Star> Maesto> Oh... that one's going to leave a mark... how can anyone be that strong and not be me?
<Star> Omen> The fighting must cease. ::teleports away as do the rest of the A-Nexters::
<AmericanDream> It's called diversity..::walks past Maestro::
<Star> ACTION> THE WHOLE TEAM FIND THEMSELVES ON A TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED CRAFT OF SOME KIND
<Cross> ::blinks:: But... the bombs...
<Goblin> Ack! ::kicks his legs and swings his arms as the big monster isn't there anymore, then falls on his butt::
<Star> Cross will you just try to defuse it!! ::looks around:: this doesn't look so...cavey
<AmericanDream> ::Frowns and looks around:: What's this all about?
<Afterburn> ::scratches his head:: ((Oh boy, this is confusing me ::repeats over and over:: should have stayed at home))
<Firestorm> ...That worked ::blinks::
<Star> Omen> Welcome to my ship.
<Star> Omen> And the inferior bomb is in stasis.
<AmericanDream> Why did you bring us here?
<Titan> It's about Grail. ::to omen:: So who are you?
<Star> How Star Trekie..
<Goblin> Oof! ::stays sprawled out on the floor for a moment:: Thank you.. nice place.. love it.. ::groans::
<Patriot> ::glances around:: ((Whoa...)) ::turns back towards Omen::
<Star> Omen> I am Omen... the last Omnian.  A race created by Galactus to be genticially superior to everything.
<Firestorm> ...at least you're not shy about it
<IronMan> ::Looks around, analyzing the area:: Superior, huh? Modest, aren't you..
<Cross> ::blinks:: And... you need help from us?
<Titan> Well that must be fun for you. So who is this Grail person?
<Star> Omen> I am the last after Earth's Avengers and Galactus destroyed my brethren.
<Star> Avengers... but they've been like disbanded for a long time now
<AmericanDream> ::frowns to herself:: ((I dont think I read any logs on that.))
<AmericanDream> ::glances over at Star for a moment::
<Goblin> ::stands up slowly, grabbing the wall for support:: Ow..
<Afterburn> ::sits indian style on the floor looking around::
<Star> Omen> You are welcome to explore the ship... it has sleeping departments and a kitchen.  We are now 1,000 earth miles away from your planet.
<Star> ::blinks:: Whoa...not quite Kansas then
<Firestorm> ::perks up:: Kitchen?
<AmericanDream> I'm failing to understand why we're here..
<Titan> Omen, who is Grail?
<Star> Omen> For the final battle... the End War.
<Star> ACTION> A GRAVELLY VOICE TALKS FROM BEHIND THEM
<IronMan> And exactly what do you need us, for? ::Lands:: What's this End War?
<AmericanDream> End War..
<Patriot> ::raises a 'brow slightly:: The End War?
<Cross> A kitchen? Man... we haven't eaten anything decent in a loooooooooong ti-::stops, turning to look at Omen::
<Star> Thanos> Grail...would be my ever-loving offspring.  Greetings, children. ::grins::
<AmericanDream> ::raises an eyebrown, her frown furthering:: ((Thanos..what trickery is this?!)) ::glares at Thanos::
<Goblin> ::stops, staring at Thanos:: That.. he.. Tha.. ohh... hill...
<Cross> ::steps back away from Thanos::
<Star> Thanos> You most likely don't know me... unless your parents told stories of me to scare you at night.
<Star> ::blinks:: What's wrong with his chin?
<Firestorm> ::glances backward:: ((Why can't anyone ever have good news?  Or... at least news I understand?))  ::vague smile at Thanos:: Who are you?
<Star> Omen> I shall rest now, master.
<Patriot> ::backs up, unstrapping the shield off his back::
<Star> Thanos> Oh yes... do rest.
<AmericanDream> What's your involvement in this Thanos?
<Cross> ::looks from Thanos to Omen, raising an eyebrow:: Why do you need our help?!
<Star> Thanos> I am from Titan.  And Grail is my half-kree son bent on destroying the universe to recreate a new one to his likings
<Goblin> ::slowly starts to back towards one of the exitting corridors::
<IronMan> Thanos..::Blinks, staring open mouthed at him:: ((Shit..this guy's enough to have scared Thor..))
<Star> Grail... happens to have... power on his side.
<AmericanDream> That makes sense..but why not handle him yourself? You must be very powerful..
<Star> Thanos> Right.  Surprising how much you know little one... interesting.
<IronMan> ::Blinks, looking strangely at Thanos:: You mean..he's more powerful than you?
<Titan> ::walks up to thanos:: If Grail is your spawn, Thanos, who is his mother?
<Star> uhh... ::blinks:: I don't even know where that came from.
<AmericanDream> ::nods::  A kree woman?
<Star> Jess> And how do we know this isn't a lie right now?
<Star> ::jumps looking behind her to see Jessica there::
<Firestorm> ::lost expression:: Will someone explain to me who this guy is?
<AmericanDream> Because if Thanos called us..it  must be dead serious..
<Afterburn> ::leans against something and looks up ignoring whats going on::
<Cross> ::turns to face Jess, eyes narrowing then turns back to Thanos::
<Goblin> ::slips into one of the corridors, turning around and heading away from them:: ((Scope out some alien tech..))
<Star> Thanos> I'll straight talk you.  Grail has sucked the strength from your Juggernaut... and...  he has captured the Phoenix Force essence.  Once he has accessed it... we are doomed.
<Star> Jess> Interesting.
<AmericanDream> ::frowns:: And how are we to stop him?  Those powers are infinite almost..
<IronMan> ::Crosses his arms, frowning:: That..doesn't sound good
<Cross> ((Yeah... he'll talk straight... to Jess))
<Firestorm> ..Phoenix force? That I know at least...
<Titan> ::frowns and strokes his chin:: How close to earth is Grail and what is his purpose there?
<Goblin> ::stops at a set of doors:: Hmmm... maybe something in here.. Just.. open sesame?
<Star> Thanos> You need your rest.  ::leaves:: I suggest you get some.
<Star> ACTION> THE DOOR OPENS UP LEADING TO A HALL FULL OF OTHER ROOMS AND A KITCHEN
<Titan> ::frowns:: We need to know what we're up against and how to stop it
<Star> Jess> Of course we're going to need to put together a plan.
<AmericanDream> ((so many questions..I do not know if we're up for this..after all I've heard of not just the Juggernaut..but the Phoenix Force..)) ::frowns in deep thought and heads into one of the rooms::
<Star> Are you that crazy? ::glares at Jessica:: We're NOT your team anymore... or have you forgotten?
<Cross> ::walks away from the group, heading to look for the kitchen::
<Goblin> D'oh... no lab type deal. ::turns and keeps going down the corridor::
<IronMan> ::Armors down:: ((Food soungs rather good, right now..I have a feeling I'm gonna need my strength..))
<Star> ::bumps past Jess:: don't even know how you tagged along.
<Firestorm> ::glances at the others then runs after Cross:: Where're you going?
<Star> ACTION> THE KITCHEN IS STOCKED UP WITH JUNK FOOD OF ALL THINGS.
<Cross> Away from Jess... to try and find the kitchen.
<AmericanDream> ::sighs and sits down on the floor, gathering her thoughts::
<Afterburn> ::stares at titan::
<Firestorm> Great idea ::smiles::
<Goblin> ::quickens his pace down the corridor, looking for another set of doors:: ((ComeonComeon.. not many chances like this..))
<Cross> ::runs a hand through his black hair:: Why's she even here, anyways?
<Star> ::walks to the kitchen area and hops on the counter and opens a bag of chips::
<Star> Like I know...
<Titan> ::taps on his helmet, thinking::
<Star> I have a really bad feeling about this mission.
<Cross> ::opens what appears to be a fridge::
<Titan> ::looks around for a computer terminal::
<Star> there's some massive cloak guy... some massive purple guy and we're supposed to take on someone even worse?
<AmericanDream> ::pulls off her mask and comes back into the room and gives Jess a harsh glare:: How did you manage to tag along with us?
<Firestorm> ::shrugs:: I don't know... I seem to be missing a lot today... I think it's food deprivation ::eyes go wide and snatches a bag of chips and a can of pop:: ..soon to be resolved
<Star> Jess> I founded A-Next... fitting that I tag along wouldn't you say?  They said they needed A-Next.
<Goblin> ::breaks into a run, seeing another door, skidding to a stop in front of it:: Uhhh... open up!
<IronMan> ::Enters the kitchen, grabbing a bag of potato chips:: If Thanos is enough to scare Thor..and HE'S scared..I really don't have a good feeling about this..
<Star> Jess> And you'll need me.  Pym is smart... but he doesn't have the killer instict to succeed.
<AmericanDream> You separated from them after you formed your own team..
<AmericanDream> Just like your mother arent you?
<Star> Jess> ::glares at Dream:: You don't even have the slightest idea of who I am.
<AmericanDream> If it werent for this mission and the seriousness it demands..you wouldnt be coming back to Earth with us..
<Star> ACTION> OMEN WALKS INSIDE THE KITCHEN AND WATCHES THE HUMANS
<Goblin> Aggg... ::kicks the door, wincing and hopping back on one foot:: Owowowow!!
<AmericanDream> ::gives her an equally cold glare:: I know more about you than you think..obviously..as I just struck a nerve.
<Firestorm> ::pauses with a chip half-way to her mouth and eyes Omen::
<Star> Jess> ::smiles coldly:: My... was that a threat?  Coming from Captain America's daughter of all people?
<Titan> ::finds a terminal and tries to access thanos's database::
<Star> Jess> ::walks past Dream::
<Star> ACTION> TITAN ISN'T ABLE TO LOG ON BECAUSE OF THE ALIEN LANGUAGE ON THE SCREEN
<AmericanDream> ::rolls her eyes and walks into the kitchen, muttering:: bitch.
<Goblin> ::presses the panel next to the door:: Openopenopenopen
<Star> Omen> I have not seen many humans in my lifetime.
<Afterburn> ::blinks and walks up to star:: Whats going on? I kinda missed the whole plan and stuff
<IronMan> ::Eyes Omen:: Well, can't say I've seen one of you, before, so that makes us sorta even
<Star> ACTION> THE DOOR DOESN'T OPEN AND DECLARES IT IS OFF LIMITS
<Titan> ::punches the wall:: Damnit. . ::drops his head::
<Cross> ::glances to Omen then walks over and offers his hand:: Alex Stroker
<Star> ::takes her mask off:: You guys ever get really scared?
<AmericanDream> ::comes into the kitchen and looks around, her expression very annoyed and takes a glass and fills it with a drink, then sits down and slams her glass down on the table somewhat::
<Star> Omen> ::looks at him oddly and extends his hand and shakes it:: It is a pleasure.
<Patriot> ::enters the Kitchen::
<Goblin> Jackpot! ...now what? ::looks around, calling out as a test:: Thanos? Yoohoo? Wouldn't happen to be around, would ya?
<Star> ACTION> A HAND TOUCHES GOBLIN'S SHOULDER
<Cross> ::nods:: I apologize for whatever the old Avengers did, I hope that we can make it up to you.
<Goblin> ::stands straight up, startled:: ((Oh shi..)) ::turns around slowly::
<Firestorm> ::weak smile at Omen:: Wanna chip?  Well... i spose sincethisishereyouhaveallyouwantbutijustthoughtyoumightliketohaveone...umm.. ::takes a breath and smiles again:: ((Ok... he hasn't eaten Cross or anything...))  I'm Randi
<Star> Omen> ::looks at him:: My people were going to start a univeral genocide... I'm afraid your Avengers were right to stop us.  I have learned the errors of our ways.
<AmericanDream> ::takes a sip of her drink, glaring around for a moment, then looking down at the content of her drink::
<Star> Omen> No... thank you.  I don't need food...or oxygen.
<Star> Jess> You look lost Goblin.
<Patriot> ::gets something to drink::
<Titan> ::perks up and starts a search for thanos's private quarters::
<Firestorm> oh... sorry ::rubs the back of her neck::
<Star> Jess> Before you insult me as you always have... how has Star been?  Any major errors?  Human?
<IronMan> ::Crosses his arms:: So, how bad is this threat, Omen? Really?
<AmericanDream> ::stands up and extends her hand to Omen:: I know you have probably heard of my father..I am Shannon Carter.
<Star> Omen> Perhaps the worse this universe has had to face in it's entire creation.
<Goblin> Gah! ::groans:: ((Not him..)) Not lost. ::points a thumb at the door:: Want to go in there. And you don't know me anymore. Star's fine.
<Star> Omen> ::nods:: I have no name... I am just Omen.
<Star> Jess> ::smiles:: Is she..
<AmericanDream> It is a pleasure to meet you..even if in such an odd situation..
<IronMan> Great..Juuust great. ::Mutters slightly:: And it had to happen the night I needed to study for a History final..
<Star> Omen> I wasn't expecting some... warmth from humans..
<Star> ::sighs:: What test... didn't you hear we're all going to die anyways?
<IronMan> Oh, and I'm Terry, BTW. ::Nods to Omen::
<Star> atleast I can eat a ton of junk food and not have to worry anymore ::smirks::
<AmericanDream> Not all are as harsh as Miss..Stark..
<Goblin> Yes. ::punches the control panel a few more times:: ((Open dammit.)) Why should you care?
<Star> Omen> Yes... I see
<Star> Jess> It won't open... Thanos is too smart for that.
<AmericanDream> What do you know about this Grail, Omen?
<Titan> ::wanders into a sophiticated hall closet:: ((My sense of direction needs work. . .))
<AmericanDream> Do you know the identity of his mother?  Was she an important Kree possibly?
<Goblin> And too stupid to realize if his power isn't enough ours won't be without a little boost? Namely some alien tech.. ::glares:: Or maybe we'er just cannon fodder for somethign he needs to pull off without interference.
<Star> Omen> Grail was born during the Kree/Shi`ar war... his mother was a normal kree woman and she raised Grail to be a Kree warrior... and was often cruel to him.  When he was aged to 14 he murdered her in cold blood.
<Star> Jess> And Grail?
<AmericanDream> ::frowns::
<Star> ::blinks:: that's harsh..
<AmericanDream> And any idea what's spurned him on this quest to end all life?
<Star> Omen> Grail soon started his own religion... he had many followers and hired mercanaries to find powerful artifacts for him to use in destroying the universe... and creating a new one.
<Goblin> Grail will kick our butts and I don't care how egotistical you are, you know none of us got the power. We wouldn't have even been able to take down Maestro. Yet.. Thanos wants our help. We're expendable. ::smirks, giving up on the door::
<Cross> ::walks over to FS:: How's it feel... you just come back... and blam, here you are, fighting some big intergalactic baddy.
<Star> Omen> I have teamed with Thanos because he happens to want to rule the Universe himself... not have his own flesh and blood destroy it.
<Star> Omen> You should all rest.  We have a battle before us soon. ::nods to all of them and leaves the kitchen::
<IronMan> ::Crosses his arms:: Right..
<Titan> ::comes across a really big door, puts two and two together, and knocks:: THANOS?!
<Star> Jess> Perhaps..
<Firestorm> ::munches on a chip:: It's... weird. ::shrugs::  It'd still feel weird even if i'd been here for months tho, I'd think... ::looks at him::
<AmericanDream> ::sighs and goes back into her room and sits down on the head::
<Star> ACTION> THERE IS NO ANSWER... SEEMINGLY THE ONLY PEOPLE LEFT IN THE AREA IS A-NEXT
<Cross> Can I have a chip? Or would I lose a hand if I tried to reach for one? ::smirks::
<Goblin> And don't tell me Jess that you're not at all interested in scoping out some the technology in this place to use to enhance your own. Cuz you know as well as I do to even stand a chance to survive we're gonna need more than what we have right now.
<Star> I think I'm going to get some sleep... ::heads for a room::
<Firestorm> ::holds out the bag:: I don't bite ::smirks slightly::
<Star> Jess> Maybe we can't win for once.  ::leaves the area::
<Titan> ::punches the wall again and heads back to wherever we were originally::
<Cross> Aww, darn. ::chuckles and grabs some chips::
<AmericanDream> ::sighs and closes her eyes::  ((I've got to think..there's got to be some way to figure out this Grail..))
<IronMan> ::Looks at Titan:: What's wrong, high pockets?
<Goblin> I said survive, not win. ::looks over the door again:: WHere's Thanos at anyway?
<Star> ::enters her room and turns on a light and gasps seeing Jess waiting there:: What do you want from me?
<Star> Jess> Claudia... thought you'd be happy to see me again.
<Titan> Wrong doesn't begin to explain it
<Star> Why would I be? ::glares at Jess::
<Star> Jess> You don't remember... odd... memory banks need work.
<Star> Shut up! ::throws a punch at her::
<AmericanDream> ::tries to focus her concentration, then gets up and sighs, leaning her head against the wall::
<Star> ACTION> A LOUD CRASH IS HEARD THROUGHOUT THE QUARTERS AS JESS IS SLAMMED INTO THE HALLWAY WALL FROM THE PUNCH
<Goblin> ::walks into the kitchen, grumbling:: Greetings fellow cannon fodder
<IronMan> ::Turns towards the fight::
<Firestorm> ::blinks:: Now who's attacked?
<AmericanDream> ::growls:: What is this?!::jumps outside and glares around::
<Cross> ::nods to Gob:: Hello to you too, oh green one
<Star> ACTION> JESSICA BLOCKS THE NEXT PUNCH WITH THANKS TO HER BATTLE SUIT AND GRABS STAR'S HAND
<Star> Jess> This will get us no where Claudia!
<Titan> Maybe this will get his attention
<Cross> ::heads for the fight::
<AmericanDream> ::growls, spotting Jess:: Put..her..down..now..
<Star> ::pivots her foot and sends her knee into Jess's midsection breaking a couple ribs on contact::
<Star> Jess> Ah! ::falls over::
<Goblin> Be nice if Thanos showed up about now.. ::watches the fight:: Ouch.. ::smirks::
<AmericanDream> ((that's my girl..))::runs over to pin Jess::
<Star> ::gets ready to throw another punch at Jess::
<IronMan> ::Sighs:: Ladies, ladies, please.
<AmericanDream> Back down Star..
<Titan> ::to anyone who'll listen:: Where's Omen?
<Cross> ::glances from Star to Jess::
<Star> You didn't... ::starting to cry:: I won't ever accept that!
<Firestorm> ::stops at the fight, eyes widening slightly::  ((Jeez...))
<AmericanDream> ((Oh god..))::gets up and comforts Star:: What?
<Star> Jess> ::coughs a little blood:: YOu have to... I'm the one who created you Star... I did it..
<Star> ::clings to Dream:: tell me this isn't real...
<AmericanDream> ::glares at Jess, then back at Star:: You dont have to listen to her
<Goblin> I just got here. ::shrugs, sitting back in a chair and grabbing an open bag of chi[s:: She wha..? ::nearly chokes on a chip::
<Cross> ::claps for Jess:: Congrats... you created a person who has more compassion and will be more human than you could ever be, Jessica.
<Star> Jess> ::standing up:: I created you when I was 13.
<AmericanDream> You're your own person Star.  It doesnt matter what your origin is.
<AmericanDream> Unlike this cold hearted bitch..you're a kind compassionate person..you'll never be like her.
<Star> Jess> Your skeleton was from some alien metal my father found... I had some skin tissue which was used to even age...
<Firestorm> ::bites her lip and looks at Jess:: ((Yikes... how rotten... but she's hurt... why's everyone being so mean?))
<Star> Jess> She is our secret weapon people!  She has the potential to win this war
<Goblin> ::walks into the hall with the others, still coughing::
<Star> ::crying into Dream's shoulder::
<AmericanDream> ::growls:: She's a person! Not some weapon!
<Cross> Come on Jess, let's get you patched up before you cause anymore trouble
<Star> Jess> That is her greatest weakness... she thinks she's human. ::leaves them::
<IronMan>  Wait..Alien metal..
<IronMan> ::Frowns, fingering his medallion::
<AmericanDream> ::pulls Star closer and sighs::
<Firestorm> ::sighs:: ((ok, so maybe nothing can hurt that... err...))
<Star> ACTION> THE WHOLE PLACE IS STARTING TO SHAKE LIKE IT HIT SOMETHING
<AmericanDream> ((IS there never a calm moment..)) What's going on now?
<Cross> ::pauses:: What metal? Vibraniu- ::braces himself against the wall::
<Firestorm> ::gulps and braces against a wall:: Wha??  Aren't we in space?  Don't think there's a lot of trees and stuff to run into...
<Star> Jess> ::without even looking up:: We're being boarded.  I can tell.
<Goblin> Ack! ::falls over, sliding into the wall:: Mr Sulu! Open your eyes.. ::groans::
<Star> ::sniffles:: are we under attack all ready?
<Titan> ::gets a headache:: And just how can you tell that Stark?
<IronMan> Ack..::Quickly armors up, using the wall to hold himself up::
<Goblin> The slut machine probably has scanner. ::stands up, jumping on his glider::
<Star> ACTION> A DOOR BLOWS OPEN AS KREE SOLDIERS RUN IN WITH BLASTERS FOLLOWED BY A 7 FOOT TALL ALIEN WOMAN AND GRUFF LOOKING MAN WEARING A TRENCHCOAT OF SOME KIND.
<AmericanDream> Star?  ::looks at her for a moment::
<Firestorm> Oh dear. ::eyes widen::
<Cross> ::glances to Jess:: Are you even human? Were you being overly nice before because of a logic error from being in the fight with Ultron?
<Star> I'll be okay... we have company... ::gets into a fighting stance::
<Goblin> ::powers up two bombs, looking at the soldiers:: Ohhh yeah.. ::grins widely::
<Star> Jess> ::without looking at him:: I.. never had a chance.
<AmericanDream> ((Sweet Jesus..)) ::growls and aims her discs at the solidiers::
<IronMan> ::Powers up his repulsors, eyeing the people::
<Afterburn> ::Raises his brow:: Ok this is getting way to weird for me, i think im gonna go back to Wisconsin
<Cross> ::grins:: Hey buddy... trenchcoats're outta fashion... unless you're a superhero ::charges up a flame blast then glances to Jess:: What?
<Star> WyldKard> Sooo this is who the boss sent out against us? ::laughs and pulls out a couple blasters:: Alexis... anyone in particular you want?
<IronMan> ::Fires a blast at the Kree soldiers::
<Star> Jess> Nevermind yet... we have a fight ::powers up her battle suit::
<Firestorm> ::warily forms several small plasma spheres around her::
<Afterburn> Alexis? What in.. who are you?
<AmericanDream> ::frowns:: Grail's soldiers no doubt..
<Titan> ::sighs and rolls his eyes:: You Kree can just leave now and not get bludgeoned into unconsciousness
<Star> ACTION> THE GIANT WOMAN PICKS UP AFTERBURN WITH EASE
<Star> Alexis> Wyldkard's partner of course.
<Goblin> ::juggles the bombs, creating a couple more in the process:: Uno! Dos! ... three and four! ::tosses them all one at a time at the soldiers::
<AmericanDream> ((Where's Thanos?)) ::aims discs at her stomach::
<Afterburn> ::growls:: Put me down You bohemath
<Star> Alexis> Not nice to call a lady! ::slams him hard into the ground making a dent::
<Star> ACTION> JESS FIRES A BLINDING FLARE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE KREE SOLDIERS
<Firestorm> ::winces and sends her plasma bursts flying toward the woman::
<Star> Jess> Take them!
<Afterburn> ::falls to the floor and moans:: Oooohhh
<Cross> ::glances to Jess:: Can't believe I'm saying this... it's a pleasure fighting with you again... ::charges up the flame blast more and fires it at the nearest Kree weapon::
<Goblin> ::rubs his eyes:: I was!
<AmericanDream> ::bites her lip and charges into battle::
<Star> Jess> ::blinks:: Neither could I..
<Afterburn> ::treis to get back up and turns around:: You Ogre
<Titan> I suppose it's option number 2 ::sighs::
<Star> ::jumps in and starts doing some martial arts kicks and punches::
<IronMan> ::Flis at the group, trying to slam a fist into the Kree woman's jaw:: Normally I don't hit women, but in your case..
<AmericanDream> Star..back to back
<Afterburn> ::fires 2 blasts from his hands simultaneously at the "plump" woman::
<Goblin> ::jets forwards, laughing all the way as he goes over the Kree, shootign a barrage of energy blasts at them::
<Star> ::nods and backflips over another attack next to Dream::
<AmericanDream> ::aims discs at the soldiers and sends a high kick at another::
<Star> ACTION> THE KREE IS OUTMATCHED SEEMINGLY BY A-NEXT
<Star> ACTION> ALEXIS TACKLESLAMS IRONMAN
<Cross> WHOO! Let's get it on! ::sends out another flame blast, quickly following it's path and dives at the nearest Kree::
<Star> Alexis> You look like fun tinman
<Afterburn> ::growls and grits his teeth at the giant woman::
<AmericanDream> Someone burn that Sh-Hulk wanna be
<Goblin> ::jumps off his glider, diving for one of the Kree weapons::
<Star> ACTION> WYLDKARD PULLS OUT A LIGHTSABER TYPE SWORD AND POINTS IT AT CROSS
<Star> Wk> Nice jacket.
<AmericanDream> ::flings a soldier at Alexis:: This belongs to you I believe
<Star> ACTION> GOBLIN GETS A HOLD OF A BLASTER BUT A KREE TACKLES HIM QUICKLY
<IronMan> ::Tries to headbutt Alexis:: Yeah? Sorry to dissapoint you, but I mean business.
<Firestorm> ooh, that had to hurt ::fires another flurry of bursts at Alexis::
<Afterburn> ::bends forward sligtly then stiffens his back and forms a shield of flames::
<Star> ACTION> DREAM'S AND IM'S ATTACKS STUN ALEXIS.
<Cross> ::glances down at what he's wearing:: You want it? ::takes it off and tosses it at WK, sending a flame blasta t it::
<Goblin> Woohoohoohoo! ::grabs a couple blasts and runs through the door they came in, looking for where they broke into the ship::
<Star> ACTION> WK LEAPS OVER THE ATTACK AND APPEARS BEHIND CROSS KICKING HIM IN THE LOWER BACK
<Star> Wk> What an evil move... I love it heh heh.
<Cross> Gah! ::winces and falls to the floor and rolls to his back, sending a flame blast at Wk's feet::
<Afterburn> ::walks up to Alexus and kicks her in the head, feeling really foolish since his blasts didnt even harm her::
<Star> ACTION> GOBLIN RUNS INTO SOMEONE FAMILAR AND IS SHOCKED BEFORE BEING BLASTED UNCONSCIOUS.
<AmericanDream> ::glances at Star for a moment:: you ok?
<Star> ACTION> ALEXIS GRINDS HER TEETH
<Star> Alexis> You humans are such nats! ::grabs the floor and starts to tear it upwards::
<Star> ::Surrounded by Kree by holding her own:: I'm all right!
<AmericanDream> ::aims discs at Alexis's head:: and you Krees are ignorant
<Star> These smurfs are getting annoying ::knees one in the head and uses him as a shield::
<Goblin> Ugn! ::stumbles back into the wall and slumps down:: ((Ohh this bit...))
<Afterburn> ::gets scared and jumps back:: Ack!
<Firestorm> ::eyes narrow, then tries to generate the hot plasma around the metal floor Alexis is holding::
<Star> ACTION> THE ROOM STARTS TO FILL WITH GAS AS ALEXIS AND WK PUT ON MASKS AND HOP BACK NEXT TO THE ENTRANCE.
<Afterburn> bohemath on the loose ::loses his shield and fires the fire ball at alexus::
<AmericanDream> ((oh great..)) ::looks for an opening or something::
<Star> ACTION> ANY OF THE A-NEXTER'S WITHOUT OXYGEN MASKS OF ANY KIND START TO LOSE CONSCIOUSNESS.
<Cross> ::holds his breath and lets out a blast of flame,t rying to burn the gas away::
<Firestorm> Gah! ::chokes and covers her mouth and nose, stumbling::
<Titan> ::activates his air supply::
<IronMan> ::Filters the gas, slamming a fist into Alexis::
<Cross> ((If it's her I'm gonna kill her...))
<Afterburn> ::tries to form a shield and tries to see if the gas stays outside of it::
<AmericanDream> ::frowns to herself::((oh..isnt good..))  Get..an opening or something Avengers!..
<Cross> ::eyes flutter shut::
<Star> ACTION> MORE AND MORE GAS ENTER AS A COUPLE OF MEN WALK INSIDE THE ROOM BEFORE MOST OF A-NEXT START TO PASS OUT.  SEEING THANOS AND OMEN WATCHING THEM.  OMEN HAS AN ALMOST SAD LOOK ON HIS FACE.
<Star> Thanos> I love humans.  So gullible.
<Star> ACTION> A YOUNG MAN APPEARS WITH THANOS AND OMEN
<Star> Grail> Yes... they are, aren't they father ::laughs::
<Star> *********TO BE CONTINUED******** 1